Living in a connected world
Keeping in touch with families and friends for service men and women is key to morale, especially when deployed overseas for long periods in harsh environments. Voice and data communications are delivered around the globe to connect service personnel to friends and family at home.
Airbus Secure Communications have been delivering welfare communications to military and government organisations for over 20 years and have a range of solutions to choose from to help meet your requirements. We ensure that you have guaranteed access to welfare communications even when your mission becomes critical and when you are operating in hostile and austere environments.
Our current welfare services offer
Airbus Secure Communications provide fixed, mobile telephone and secure internet services in any remote location or harsh environment for personal use, including at sea and forward operating bases (land) with guaranteed service quality.
Those key service features include:
- Fixed, wireless (Wi-Fi) and Iridium solutions for internet and voice services
- End-user and customer portals
- 24/7 support services with dedicated customer contact centre
- Online account management
- Fair bandwidth sharing and control of number of simultaneous users
- Protection of network and communications against any kind of attack
- Service campaigns and promotion support