Airbus will be diamond sponsor of the GOVSAT COM Conference - for EU Defence and Security. GOVSATCOM Luxembourg has become a key event of the International SATCOM actors from the satellite, governmental, institutional and defence fields.
You can visit us at:
- Booth n°15
And join our roundtable:
- Date: Thursday, February 23rd, 4PM
- Sarah Casenove, Head of Satcom Services Solutions, Airbus
- Major Nicolas Gérôme, Head of Space Office, Belgian Defence
- Geoffroy Beaudot, Head of Space & Cyber, Luxembourg DoD
- Deanna Ryals, Director International Affairs, Space Systems Command, US Space Force
- Pınar Yasar Örten, Principal Engineer SATCOM, NCIA
- Subject: New Constellations and Evolution of Military Doctrine
Secure and resilient satellite communication service. To prepare the future and to answer growing demands, Airbus has invested in continued support for operations by developing a new UHF SatCom solution, Based on a hosted payload onboard Eutelsat 36D satellite.
Syracuse IV is the latest generation of Milsatcom system available to military trusted partners. Airbus and Telespazio two world leaders in satellite services, have joined forces to sell capacities on the Syracuse IV system.